Thursday, January 18, 2007

Here I go.....

I try to understand how people have so many things to write about on their blogs but it still mystifies me.
Ok so I don't have any problems in life and am happy and content as I can be. LOL... Come on now, give me one good reason why I should write about what's in my mind on this so a million people can read it???? No offence to those of you who do.
I bet their are many good psychological reasons why people should start up on this thing, but hey........I got lots of other things to do, like trying to actually be present in class. But I'm so pessimist and I will give this a try (just because I am forced to of course).
To a happy and un-pathetic semester of blogging...... CHEERS!!!!!

2 comments:

David Todd said...

Have fun :-)

M-i-H-i-R-i said...
This comment has been removed by the author.